another question

hello. first i want to thank you very much for your answer from Jul 18,2005(the headline of my question was:HCV?). now,if i may, i would like to ask you another question,this time about HBV: as i have said i had sexual relations with high risk between the years 1999-2004. today high levels of ALT for more then 6 months .

i have read in this forum that there are cases in which HBV is "hiding" in the liver, and in these cases it may be undetected in the blood. my tests results are:

6/2005 HEPA Bs Ag negative (0.9). 1/2005 HEPA Bs Ag negative (0.6). 1/2005 HEPA Bs Ab positive (69.7). 1/2005 HEPA Bc Ab TOT NEGATIVE (1.79)

i think(but im not sure) that 7 years ago i got a vaccine against HBV (for 6 months only).

according to this tests results and to HBV ability to hide, is it possible that i have HBV??

thank you very much again

anonymous.

Response from Dr. Dieterich

Your vaccine worked! You should be immune to hepatitis B. However, you should still practice safe sex! DTD

please help me...
Need any treatment or not ??