|worriedd bout dna
Aug 30, 2005
hey i wanted to ask that i was on lemviudine 100mg and my dna for hep b became negitive just 1 months after i was takin these medicine ...then i had gotten tested again after 3 months and my dna again became positive with normal ALT...does this happen what should i do im really worried....
|Response from Dr. Dieterich|
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Anyone Ever Tested Negative At 3 Months Retest Positive Later
- Can PEP Treatment Effect The Antibody Tests Used For HIV?
- Can You Get Hiv From Sucking A Woman's Breasts?
- Can You Get Hiv From Sucking On A Woman's Breast?
- Can You Get Stds From Dry Humping?
- HIV Risk Unprotected Vaginal Sex For A Few Seconds
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.