|worriedd bout dna
Aug 30, 2005
hey i wanted to ask that i was on lemviudine 100mg and my dna for hep b became negitive just 1 months after i was takin these medicine ...then i had gotten tested again after 3 months and my dna again became positive with normal ALT...does this happen what should i do im really worried....
Response from Dr. Dieterich
Hep C Transmisson amoung Men with Men
Heart Damage? Please answer..
- What To Do If Antibiotics Not Helping Bacterial Vaginosis?
- What If A Person With Hpv Uses The Restroom And Does Not Wash Their Hands Can You Get It?
- What Color Is The Genital Warts Discharge?
- What Color Are Genital Herpes Lesions?
- Vinegar To Test For Genital Warts
- Uv Light For Genital Warts
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.