Hep C Transmisson amoung Men with Men

I am a HIV+ man having sex with a HEP C+ man. We always use a condom for anal sex. We both enjoy oral sex without a condom. How great is the risk of C transmission orally (mouth to mouth) (mouth to penis)? Is the HEP C virus in semen & saliva? In your forum Q&A I read you classify HEP C transmission as an STD amoung men who have sex with men, but not with monogamous Hetero couples. Assuming a condom is used for anal sex, what is the reason for the STD classification amoung gay men? What is the sexual behaviour I should be concerned with that makes the distinction amoung Heteros & Homos assuming condoms are used 100% for anal sex? Thanks so much!

Response from Dr. Dieterich

If condoms are used for anal sex then the risk is much much less. I do think that the risk is associated with anal sex. Indeed in some heterosexual couples in whom there has been sexual transmission, anal sex was also associated with transmission. Keep up the safe sex! DTD

co infected spouse
worriedd bout dna