2nd time please answer

Hi Dr. Dieterich. I think what you and your team are doing is great and it really helps people become educated. Sometimes I think I know too much info to where I get scared too easily about catching things. Recently I visited a local nail salon to get a full set of fake nails on for wedding I was going to. The manicurist used the electric nail drill and cut into the side of my cuticle by accident. I didn't see it soaking in any sterilization beforehand. This is what concerns me because I did bleed. I have read the archives in the past with similar questions and it sounds like the risk is low to transfer hepatitis this way but I want to know how low. The drill must of been sitting out for a good 30 min before use and I'm sure if there was any previous blood on it it would of been dry or even filed off on the previous customer. The drill tends to be hot. I just hope I haven't put my health at risk because of this. I will never go back there again. Should I just forget about this or is the risk great enough to warrant a test. I don't remember if I was vaccinated 10 years ago before entering college or not. Please let me know if I should be concerned or not. Thanks for you reply.

Response from Dr. Dieterich

Indeed that is a low risk. However you should use the occaision to go to your doctor and get checked for antibodies for hepatitis A and B and C. If you are negative for A and B you should be vaccinated now for both. Good luck! DTD

Please help me put this into perspective.
Test Result Meaning