|oral sex and hep b from Dubai
Aug 22, 2005
Dear Doctor, i was given a 1 minute blowjob without a condom (i stopped her and asked her to put a condom on) and perhaps we exhchnaged a few kisses (not really exchange of saliva). I am really worried now and intend to see the doctor and explain and then ask for the vaccination. What , in your opinion is the risk assessment here. I understand that it is quite a low risk i went through but would like your opinion just to calm my nerves down. Given the area i live in stds are very taboo over here.
| Response from Dr. Dieterich
That is a very low risk activity, but not zero. If you are in an endemic area then you need to be vaccinated for hep B ASAP. It is very effective. DTD
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Can You Catch HIV From Blowjob From A Prostitute?
- Blood In Semen After Insertive Anal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Burning Penis After Touching Anus Worried I Have HIV
- Hairy Tongue After Giving Oral Sex What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Herpes After Eating Sperm Worried I Have HIV
- Sore On Penis After Rubbing Vagina Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.