oral sex and hep b from Dubai

Dear Doctor, i was given a 1 minute blowjob without a condom (i stopped her and asked her to put a condom on) and perhaps we exhchnaged a few kisses (not really exchange of saliva). I am really worried now and intend to see the doctor and explain and then ask for the vaccination. What , in your opinion is the risk assessment here. I understand that it is quite a low risk i went through but would like your opinion just to calm my nerves down. Given the area i live in stds are very taboo over here.

thankyou

Response from Dr. Dieterich

That is a very low risk activity, but not zero. If you are in an endemic area then you need to be vaccinated for hep B ASAP. It is very effective. DTD

Inteferon injections
HIV+Hepatitis+Hemophilia