hep c levaquin
Aug 22, 2005
Hi Dr. Dieterich Was looking around on the web and saw this page.I am "cured" after a year of treatment and never felt this bad. I took LEvaquin 3 tablets over the last three days 500mg and am experiencing extreme really bad emotional distress. I saw this as one of the side effects. Last night I think I was hallucinating.
Response from Dr. Dieterich
If you are cured of your hep C then there is no relation to that! The Levaquin is obviously not good for you. You should feel better soon. Congratulations on your cure! DTD
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Information On Dating Someone Who Is Hiv Positive
- Is There Anyway To Tell If You Have Hiv Without Being Tested?
- What's The Difference Between Hiv And Herpes?
- When Is The Earliest To Take An Hiv Test?
- Social Worker Ethics And Hiv Postive Clients And Duty To Disclose
- Is It Safe To Get Hep B Vaccine Twice?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.