|HBV Test Results
Aug 6, 2005
Please help me interpret my HBV test results. HBsAG negative and the reference is negative. HBV PCR Quant DNA Ultraquant is < 500 copies/ml and the reference is <500 copies/ml. HBSA is negative and the reference is negative. I completed last HBV vaccination shot on 6-17-05. The Hep BE AG/AB lab hasn't come back yet.
Response from Dr. McGovern
You have no evidence of hepatitis B infection.
Continue your vaccination series.
Hep C viral load question
hep c levaquin
- Can Someone Catch HIV From Shaking Hands?
- Can You Get AIDS From Anal Sex With Condom?
- HIV Infection Risk Mutual Masturbation
- HIV Risk After Unprotected Oral Sex Without Ejaculation
- How Long Do I Wait To Get Tested After Unprotected Oral Sex Without Ejaculation?
- Odds Of Contracting HIV Unprotected Sex Without Ejaculation
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.