|HBV Test Results
Aug 6, 2005
Please help me interpret my HBV test results. HBsAG negative and the reference is negative. HBV PCR Quant DNA Ultraquant is < 500 copies/ml and the reference is <500 copies/ml. HBSA is negative and the reference is negative. I completed last HBV vaccination shot on 6-17-05. The Hep BE AG/AB lab hasn't come back yet.
| Response from Dr. McGovern
You have no evidence of hepatitis B infection.
Continue your vaccination series.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Can Healthy People Get Thrush Without Hiv Or Cancer?
- Does Pep Delay Seroconversion In Hiv?
- For How Long Can Hiv Be Undetected
- What Is The Best Over The Counter Drugs For Neuropathy?
- Laws For Partner Notification For Hiv Aids And Other Sexually Transmitted Infections
- Does Thrush Cause A Viral Infection?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.