|Hepititis C and T-Cell Count?
Aug 6, 2005
Will Hep. C lower your T-Cell count? A family member of mine recently tested positive for hep. C. The doctor also told her that her white and red blood cells were down. Is this sysematic with Hep. C? Should she also take an HIV test. Thank you for sharing your expertise.
| Response from Dr. McGovern
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- How Long Do I Wait To Get Tested After Blowjob From A Prostitute?
- Black Spots After Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Hairy Tongue After Licking Anus Worried I Have HIV
- Painful Ejaculation After Condom Broke Anal Worried I Have HIV
- Painful Red Spots After Getting A Tattoo Worried I Have HIV
- Painful Urination After Sucking Penis Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.