|Hepititis C and T-Cell Count?
Aug 6, 2005
Will Hep. C lower your T-Cell count? A family member of mine recently tested positive for hep. C. The doctor also told her that her white and red blood cells were down. Is this sysematic with Hep. C? Should she also take an HIV test. Thank you for sharing your expertise.
Response from Dr. McGovern
Hep C viral load question
- Can Hiv Be Transmitted Outside The Host's Body?
- People From Which Age Group Are More Likely To Suffer From Opportunistic Infections
- Will A Cbc Blood Test Show Hiv?
- What Will The Doctor Do If You Have Genital Warts?
- What Percentage Of People Die From Bacterial Vaginosis?
- What Doctor Treats Herpes?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.