|Hepititis C and T-Cell Count?
Aug 6, 2005
Will Hep. C lower your T-Cell count? A family member of mine recently tested positive for hep. C. The doctor also told her that her white and red blood cells were down. Is this sysematic with Hep. C? Should she also take an HIV test. Thank you for sharing your expertise.
Response from Dr. McGovern
Hep C viral load question
- Hiv Infections From One Time Unprotected Sex
- What Does Hiv Skin Rash Looks Like?
- What Does It Mean When A Hepatitis C Test Is Non-reactive?
- Can You Get Hiv From Fingering With A Scab On Your Finger?
- What Is The Non Contagious Type Of Hepatitis?
- In The Earliest Stage Of Hiv Infection Can Symptoms May Be Mistaken For The Flu
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.