Aug 6, 2005
Can a person be cured of Hepititus B
Response from Dr. McGovern
Yes. Treatments include interferon, adefovir, lamivudine and entecavir. Dr. McG
Hepititis C and T-Cell Count?
- Can You Get Hepatitis C If You Use A Condom During Sex?
- How Long Does It Take A Person To Die Of Hiv?
- Can Worrying About Hiv Make You Have Symptoms When You Don't Have It?
- How Polygamy Can Cause Hiv Aids Stds?
- Buttock Injection Pmma
- Can A Person Be Hiv Infected And Have No Symptoms For Ten Years?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.