Aug 6, 2005
Please help me interpret these results: Hepatitus B Surface Antigen negative, Hepatitus B Surface Antibody negative, Hepatitus B DNA by PCR <500, reference range <500, Hepatitus Be Antigen negative, reference range negative, and Hepatitus Be Antibody negative, reference range negative. Thank you for your time and response.
| Response from Dr. McGovern
You do not have evidence of HBV.
If you are at risk, get vaccinated. Dr. McG
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- How Do You Know If You Have Anal Cancer?
- Achy Balls After Erotic Massage Worried I Have HIV
- Fever After Sex With Hooker Worried I Have HIV
- Pain In Urethra After Anal Fingering Worried I Have
- Rash After Licking Genital Worried I Have HIV
- Sore Throat After Sensual Massage Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.