Aug 6, 2005
Please help me interpret these results: Hepatitus B Surface Antigen negative, Hepatitus B Surface Antibody negative, Hepatitus B DNA by PCR <500, reference range <500, Hepatitus Be Antigen negative, reference range negative, and Hepatitus Be Antibody negative, reference range negative. Thank you for your time and response.
| Response from Dr. McGovern
You do not have evidence of HBV.
If you are at risk, get vaccinated. Dr. McG
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Red Eyes After Unprotected Anal Sex Without Ejaculation Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Sore On Tongue After Masturbation Worried I Have HIV
- Swollen Lymph Glands After Touching Vagina Worried I Have HIV
- White Bumps After Touching Anus Worried I Have HIV
- White Bumps On Penis After Receptive Anal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- White Discharge After Touching Vaginal Fluid Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.