|WHAT IS THE RELATIONSHIP BETWEEN HIV/AIDS INFECTION AND HEPATITIS B VIRUS?
Aug 6, 2005
WHAT IS THE RELATIONSHIP BETWEEN HIV/AIDS INFECTION AND HEPATITIS B VIRUS?
| Response from Dr. McGovern
HBV and HIV can be transmitted in similar fashion - through injection drug use or sex.
Patients who have HIV before they get HBV have a lower chance of clearing their hepatitis B.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- What Is The Relationship Between Injection Drug Use And HIV Infection?
- Was The Hiv/aids Virus Created By A Lab And Introduced By The Government
- Relationship Between Hiv And Tb
- Did The Government Make The Aids Virus
- Relationship Between Hepatic Vein And Hepatitis
- Is Aids A Government Made Virus?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.