|WHAT IS THE RELATIONSHIP BETWEEN HIV/AIDS INFECTION AND HEPATITIS B VIRUS?
Aug 6, 2005
WHAT IS THE RELATIONSHIP BETWEEN HIV/AIDS INFECTION AND HEPATITIS B VIRUS?
| Response from Dr. McGovern
HBV and HIV can be transmitted in similar fashion - through injection drug use or sex.
Patients who have HIV before they get HBV have a lower chance of clearing their hepatitis B.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Was The Hiv/aids Virus Created By A Lab And Introduced By The Government
- What Is The Relationship Between Steroids And Hiv Or Hepatitis?
- What Is The Relationship Between Hiv And Aids?
- Is Aids A Government Made Virus?
- How Is Thrush Transmitted?
- How Long Does It Take To Get Rid Of Seborrheic Dermatitis?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.