|what are the symptoms of hepatitis b
Aug 6, 2005
What are the symptoms of hepatitis b?
Response from Dr. McGovern
The symptoms of viral hepatitis include fatigue, lack of appetite, nausea, right upper quadrant pain; sometimes also yellow eyes and skin, light stools and dark urine. Dr. McG
im not a drug user
WHAT IS THE RELATIONSHIP BETWEEN HIV/AIDS INFECTION AND HEPATITIS B VIRUS?
- Risk Of AIDS Transmission From Toothbrush
- Unprotected Anal Sex Without Ejaculation Risk Of Getting AIDS
- Blowjob From A Prostitute Should I Get Tested
- Burning Urethra After Having Sex During Period Worried I Have HIV
- Flu Symptoms After Licking Vagina Worried I Have HIV
- Groin Pain After Oral Sex With No Protection Does It Mean I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.