Aug 6, 2005
I have been diagnose with Hep C geno3a. Biopsy shows no cirrhosis. Peagasus/ Riba treatment for 6 mos. What can I expect from this treatment?
| Response from Dr. McGovern
With genotype 3 a you can expect a high chance of cure. Take all medications without fail and your chances are extremely high.
Discuss all side effects with your physician. Dr. McGovern
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Testicular Pain Could I Have Acute HIV Infection
- Tingling In Fingers Sign Of Seroconversion
- How Common Is Angular Chelitis?
- Can Someone Catch HIV From Touching An Open Scab?
- Blood In Urine After Unprotected Sex Without Ejaculation Worried I Have HIV
- Burning Penis After Kissing Cold Sore Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.