Hep C, Cirrhosis, encephalopaty, varices, Hep B immune,portal hypertension, Cholecystitis, Hepatic Renal failure of right kidney, Pruitis, Chronic Fatigue,

I have just recently gotten out of prison after three years. Before I went in I was evalulated for a liver transplant which I had every intention of getting but4 while I was in prison other symptoms started to show and they don't do too much for you in there. What I was concerned about is will I still be able to get a transplant even though my whole body is falling apart? I plan on making an appointment with the doctors in about a week or two but am still curious. Thank you for your time and patience in this. Sincerely, Carol

Liver transplants are only done in patients with very advanced liver disease, so you may be a candidate. You will have a very careful evaluation of many different issues before any decision is made to put you on the transplant list.

Is it possible to bear a child with HB positive?
Intruption of treatment early