Aug 6, 2005
How can i turn my HBsAg reactive to Non reactive? Is there any medication for this?
Response from Dr. McGovern
Yes. Medications include: Peg interferon Epivir Entecavir Adefovir
inactive Hepatitis B
- Sore Throat After Drinking After Someone Worried I Have HIV
- White Tongue After Drinking Water Worried I Have HIV
- Can You Get Std From Oral Sex?
- Diarrhea Vomiting And Muscle Pain Early HIV Symptoms
- Does HIV Symptoms Reappear 6 Months After Exposure?
- How Long HIV Virus Live In The Dead Body?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.