Aug 6, 2005
How can i turn my HBsAg reactive to Non reactive? Is there any medication for this?
Response from Dr. McGovern
Yes. Medications include: Peg interferon Epivir Entecavir Adefovir
inactive Hepatitis B
- Painful Urination After Oral Sex On A Woman What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Rectal Bleeding After Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Can Saliva Transmit Hepatitis B?
- Are Painful Swollen Lymph Nodes In Back Of Head Sign Of HIV?
- Can ARS Go On For Months?
- Cbc Tell If I Have Thrush
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.