Aug 6, 2005
How can i turn my HBsAg reactive to Non reactive? Is there any medication for this?
Response from Dr. McGovern
Yes. Medications include: Peg interferon Epivir Entecavir Adefovir
inactive Hepatitis B
- How Many Times Can You Use The Needle For Finger Prick Test With Hiv?
- Is A Negative Hiv Antibody Test At 7 Weeks Reliable?
- Does Masturbating Give You Hiv?
- How Does Hiv Affect The Male Reproductive System?
- When You Get Hiv When Do The Flu-like Symptoms Happen?
- Can Anxiety About Hiv Lead To Hiv Symptoms?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.