Aug 6, 2005
7 months ago I was tested and found out that Im Hepa B positive (HBsAG) and the result shows the following Count 2.411 cut off value : 0.073
This month the result is Count : 318.6 Cut off : 2.000.
I dont know if Im getting better based on those results, please explain they say 2.411 read as 2 thousant 4 hunded 11 is that correct that how will I read the last results (318.6). Please help thanks
Response from Dr. McGovern
If your hepatitis B surface antigen is positive for six months, you are a chronic carrier. You should have a more complete evaluation now.
- What Are The Causes Of Recurring Shingles?
- What Are Over The Counter Treatments For Genital Warts?
- What Are All The Ways You Can Get Chlamydia?
- Type Of Doctor That Treats Gonorrhea
- What To Do If Treatment Did Not Work For Gonorrhea Or Chlamydia?
- Testing Positive For Herpes With No Symptoms
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.