Aug 6, 2005
i am on hcv tx week 45 pegasys copegys vl start 11million week 12 1010 week 24 clear my alt has been going up so dr had me get a pcr it came back with a vl of 277 could this be a error are has the hcv come back
Response from Dr. McGovern
The ALT going up does not necessarily concern me. However, the PCR is concerning. I would simply repeat it and see what is happening to your viral load.
Remember not to forget any doses. Adherence really counts.
HCV and HIV meds together @ same time?
- Risks Of Contracting HIV From Erotic Massage
- What Is The Risk Of Getting HIV From Massage?
- Flu Symptoms After Open Mouth Kissing Worried I Have HIV
- Purple Spots After Oral Sex With No Protection Does It Mean I Have HIV
- White Tongue After Licking Vagina Worried I Have HIV
- Can Vaginal Discharge Cause Sores?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.