|HepB DNA Test
Aug 6, 2005
My Hepatologist says that I do NOT have Chronic HepB yet my HBV DNA PCR QNT test results say: 791 (^^^copies/ml)and HB DNA QNT PCR 450 (ref range less than 100). Not to be trite but do I need a new doctor?
Response from Dr. McGovern
I would like to see all of your hepatitis B results (surface antigen, core, e antigen, e antibody, ALT). However, you do have extraordinarily low levels of virus. These virus results could change though so you need serial testing before any conclusions are made.
- Probability Of Getting HIV From Blowjob From A Prostitute
- Oral Ulcers After Rimming Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Penis Discharge After Oral Sex Hooker What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Rectal Bleeding After Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Can Chlamydia Testing Ever Be Wrong?
- Can You Get Hep B With A Condom?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.