|HepB DNA Test
Aug 6, 2005
My Hepatologist says that I do NOT have Chronic HepB yet my HBV DNA PCR QNT test results say: 791 (^^^copies/ml)and HB DNA QNT PCR 450 (ref range less than 100). Not to be trite but do I need a new doctor?
| Response from Dr. McGovern
I would like to see all of your hepatitis B results (surface antigen, core, e antigen, e antibody, ALT). However, you do have extraordinarily low levels of virus. These virus results could change though so you need serial testing before any conclusions are made.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- What Kind Of Doctor Does A Guy Need To Go To For Genital Warts?
- What Color Are Genital Herpes Lesions?
- What Causes The Pain For Gonorrhea?
- What Can You Take To Prevent Current Genital Warts Breakouts?
- What Can I Do At Home To Make My Herpes Outbreak Go Away?
- Vinegar Douche For Bacterial Vaginosis
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.