Aug 6, 2005
I may be pregnant and I have Hepititis C. What are the risks
Response from Dr. McGovern
The risk of passing hepatitis C to a newborn is about 5 percent.
am i at risk?
HepB DNA Test
- Will I Always Have Discharge With Herpes?
- Will Chlamydia Cause An Abnormal Pap Smear?
- Why Am I Getting Herpes Outbreaks Every Few Weeks?
- What Is The Difference Between Chlamydia And Gonorrhea?
- Time Lapse For Genital Herpes Infection
- What Is The Best Way To Keep Bacterial Vaginosis Away?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.