Aug 6, 2005
I may be pregnant and I have Hepititis C. What are the risks
| Response from Dr. McGovern
The risk of passing hepatitis C to a newborn is about 5 percent.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Can You Get HIV From Masturbation With Saliva?
- Can You Get HIV From Touching Vomit?
- Chances Of Catching HIV From Sex With Stripper
- Condom Broke Anal Do I Need To Get Tested For AIDS
- HIV Risk After Unprotected Sex Without Ejaculation
- How Long Do I Wait To Get Tested After French Kissing?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.