Can....????

I have a kids and i have been testes positive for hepatitis c and wonder what ways could i possibily spread it to my kids and im worried

Question 2: What if one of my kids is always feeling very tired some times during the day i mean she has 1 sympton PLEASE thanks you for ur help

You don't have to worry. Hepatitis C is spread by exposure to contaminated blood. If you should cut yourself, just don't let someone touch your blood to be absolutely safe.

Fatigue is the most common symptom in a doctor's office. Don't worry about that as a symptom of hepatitis C. We all get fatigued.

Dr. McGovern

Can you pass
considering interfuron treatment