Aug 6, 2005
I have a kids and i have been testes positive for hepatitis c and wonder what ways could i possibily spread it to my kids and im worried
Question 2: What if one of my kids is always feeling very tired some times during the day i mean she has 1 sympton PLEASE thanks you for ur help
Response from Dr. McGovern
You don't have to worry. Hepatitis C is spread by exposure to contaminated blood. If you should cut yourself, just don't let someone touch your blood to be absolutely safe.
Fatigue is the most common symptom in a doctor's office. Don't worry about that as a symptom of hepatitis C. We all get fatigued.
Can you pass
considering interfuron treatment
- If I Have Ars Will I Have Runny Nose?
- Dry Cough After Unprotected Anal Sex Without Ejaculation Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Flu Symptoms After Sex With Hooker Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
- Testicular Pain After Receptive Anal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- White Discharge After Insertive Anal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- What Is The Most Common Oral Sex Std?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.