|Can you pass
Aug 6, 2005
I've asked a question earlier but i'm concerned could you pass on HPC by saliva or sharing drinks?
Response from Dr. McGovern
I am not aware of any data that proves transmission of hepatitis C through sharing of drinks. Dr. McGovern
Do i need treatment ???
- What Is The Risk Of Getting HIV From Massage?
- Chances Of Catching HIV From Sex With A Prostitute
- Blowjob From A Prostitute And HIV
- Can You Get AIDS From Blowjob From A Prostitute?
- Groin Pain After Oral Sex With No Protection Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Tingling In Feet After Licking Genital Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.