|Do i need treatment ???
Aug 6, 2005
I have hepatit B
hbe negative anti hbe positive
Alt sometimes normal , sometimes 1,5 xthe limit normal
Dna 13000 and 25000copies
Fibrotest : F O grade o
do you think i need treament ???,
| Response from Dr. McGovern
Your liver function tests vary from normal to minimally abnormal. Should that change, you might be a better candidate for HBV treatment. As this time, you would have a low chance of responding.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Muscle Ache After Rubbing Penis Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Painful Red Spots After Anal Fingering Worried I Have HIV
- Sore Throat After Sensual Massage Worried I Have HIV
- Can Saliva Transmit Hepatitis B?
- How Long Does It Normally Take For Your Pap Smear Test Results Come Back?
- Over The Counter Products That Test For Vaginal Infections
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.