Aug 6, 2005
My boyfriend was diagnosed with hepatitis, still waiting for the hepatitis studies to see which one. I want to know when is it contageous and can i still get it after he has the symptoms and the yellow colour of the skin and eyes
Response from Dr. McGovern
Let us know which one he has so we can advise you further. However, if you are stating that your boyfriend has developed acute hepatitis with jaundice, you need to see your physician regarding possible preventive measures as soon as you can (ie hepatitis B immune globulin if he has hepatitis B). Dr. McGovern
Hep C Question
Do i need treatment ???
- Can HIV Be Transmitted Through Touching A Bloody Scab?
- Diarrhea After Swallowing Sperm Sign Of HIV AIDS
- How Long Does It Take For Symptoms From A Std To Show Up?
- What Are Vaginal Odor, Dizziness, Headache And Diarrhea Signs Of?
- Can I Get Aids From A Drop Of Blood?
- Can Vaginal Fluid On The Condom Transmit Hiv?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.