Aug 6, 2005
My boyfriend was diagnosed with hepatitis, still waiting for the hepatitis studies to see which one. I want to know when is it contageous and can i still get it after he has the symptoms and the yellow colour of the skin and eyes
| Response from Dr. McGovern
Let us know which one he has so we can advise you further. However, if you are stating that your boyfriend has developed acute hepatitis with jaundice, you need to see your physician regarding possible preventive measures as soon as you can (ie hepatitis B immune globulin if he has hepatitis B). Dr. McGovern
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Is Itchy Skin A Symptom Of Acute HIV Infection?
- Anal Warts After Deep Kissing Worried I Have HIV
- Burning Urethra After Lap Dance Worried I Have HIV
- Coated Tongue After Topping Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Dry Cough After Breast Sucking Worried I Have HIV
- Dry Cough After French Kissing Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.