|Hep C Question
Aug 6, 2005
Hi, I am 25 years old, got hep c from blood trans at birth...biopsy is 2/2...I have just taken 7 shot (on peg and co-peg)...I have no sides and feel better on tx...could this mean its working. Thank you.
Response from Dr. McGovern
The proof of its effect will be when you test your viral load to see if it is going down.
Take all doses of medication since adherence counts.
Peg + Riba High sugar and High BP
- Is Dry Cough A Symptom Of HIV?
- How Likely Is It To Get HIV From Sex With A Prostitute?
- Flu Symptoms After Sex With Hooker Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
- Rectal Bleeding After Vaginal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Can Antibiotics Cause Vaginal Bleeding?
- Symptoms Of Vaginal Bleeding Headache Low Back Pain Cramping
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.