|Hep C Question
Aug 6, 2005
Hi, I am 25 years old, got hep c from blood trans at birth...biopsy is 2/2...I have just taken 7 shot (on peg and co-peg)...I have no sides and feel better on tx...could this mean its working. Thank you.
| Response from Dr. McGovern
The proof of its effect will be when you test your viral load to see if it is going down.
Take all doses of medication since adherence counts.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Muscle Ache Could I Have Acute HIV Infection
- Sore On Mouth Could I Have Acute HIV Infection
- Blowjob From A Prostitute Scared I Have AIDS
- Itchy Red Spots After Drinking After Someone Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Muscle Ache After Anal Sex Bottom Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Tingling In Feet After Mutual Masturbation Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.