|Hep B Titer
Aug 6, 2005
How long after the third Hep B vaccine dose should you wait to get tested to see if you are immune to Hep B?
Response from Dr. McGovern
I would wait about a month.
Peg + Riba High sugar and High BP
- I Received Protected Oral From An Hiv Positive Person
- Negative At Six Weeks Positive 8 Weeks After PEP
- Ohio Laws Regarding Partner Notification Of STD
- Precum Touched My Vagina What's The Risk For Hiv Infection
- Why Does Hiv Antibodies Take So Long To Develop?
- If You Are Hiv Positive Are You Able To Get Disability Benefits?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.