|hepa b vaccine
Aug 6, 2005
hllo all!..is it possible to continue my second and third dose hepa b vaccine,wherein i have my first dose a year and a half later/ago?..hpe to hear from ur reply soon.tnx!
Response from Dr. McGovern
I would continue your vaccination series. However, when you finish I would get hepatitis B surface antibodies to be certain that it worked.
Alternatively, you could start over again.
There is no good answer since it has not been studied.
liver cancer without cirrhosis...
CD4 big drop on HCV meds
- Risk Of HIV Transmission From Touching Penis
- Is Itchy Scrotum An Acute Symptom Of AIDS?
- Is Pain In Penis A Symptom Of HIV?
- Itchy Scrotum After Touching Vaginal Fluid Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Pain In Penis After Sex With Hooker What Are The Chances Of HIV
- How Long Before Symptoms Of Std Show Up?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.