This is a 911!

Hi!

I have been involved with a man who has hep c, but we've always used condoms. however I did give him oral sex without protection. This encounter happened on the 12th of June,05. August 30, 05 I ended up in urgent care for fatigue syndroms, rash, eczema,pain in my upper left quadrin,blaoting,nausea,and joint and muscle pain along with extreme head aches that want stop. There x-rays revealed I had a small scar on my liver. These seem to be the chronic symptoms of hep c. Is it possible that I have contracted Hep C and are showing the chronic symptoms this fast?

It is hard for me to say what all your symptoms are related to.

If you are concerned about hepatitis viruses, I would simply ask your physician to test for them. The "scar" on your liver is hard to interpret. Chronic hepatitis C evolves over decades - not weeks.

Dr. McGovern

hepatists
hepatitus.b surface antibody reactive