Aug 6, 2005
I have done my treatment for hepatist the doctor complete and release me. I when to the doc and my blood reading was from 1.0 to 3.3 does this mean I'll need more treatment?
Response from Dr. McGovern
I am sorry but I don't understand what blood test or what infection you are talking about. Please send more information.
What do these results mean?
This is a 911!
- What Are The Chances Of Getting AIDS From Sex With A Prostitute?
- Burning Penis After Sex With Stripper Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
- Fever After Vaginal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Herpes After Rubbing Stripper Worried I Have HIV
- Jock Itch After Sex With Hooker Condom Broke Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Penis Discharge After Deep Kissing Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.