Aug 6, 2005
I have done my treatment for hepatist the doctor complete and release me. I when to the doc and my blood reading was from 1.0 to 3.3 does this mean I'll need more treatment?
| Response from Dr. McGovern
I am sorry but I don't understand what blood test or what infection you are talking about. Please send more information.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Can You Receive A Disability Check For Having Hiv?
- How To Know If You Are Hiv Positive?
- How Many Days After Contact With Hiv Person Will Hiv Show Up In Blood?
- What Is The Difference Between Hepatitis B And Hiv?
- What Is Your Viral Load And Cd4 Count If Your Undetectable With Hiv?
- Would Someone Go To Jail Fro Giving Someone Else Hiv
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.