Aug 6, 2005
I have done my treatment for hepatist the doctor complete and release me. I when to the doc and my blood reading was from 1.0 to 3.3 does this mean I'll need more treatment?
| Response from Dr. McGovern
I am sorry but I don't understand what blood test or what infection you are talking about. Please send more information.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Too Scared To Get Tested After Unprotected Oral Sex Without Ejaculation
- What Are The Odds Of Getting AIDS From Anal Sex Top?
- Are Itchy Red Spots A Sign Of HIV?
- Is Runny Nose A Symptom Of Ars?
- Is Tingling Lips A Sign Of Acute HIV Infection?
- Blood In Urine After Getting Fingered Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.