|How long will Live with HB
Jul 30, 2005
I'm Hepatitise B positive and I wondering how long i will live with this HBV? Thank you for your answer.
Response from Dr. McGovern
You will need to discuss the status of your hepatitis B with your physician and the degree of liver disease by liver biopsy. If you need treatment, there are many new drugs available which are very effective and I suspect that treatment of hepatitis B is going to evolve rapidly over the next few years.
Nipple sucking canker sore
- Probability Of Getting HIV From Sex With A Prostitute
- Blood In Semen After Sucking Penis Worried I Have HIV
- Night Sweats After Unprotected Vaginal Sex Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Can A Sexually Transmitted Disease Cause A Sore On Your Gums?
- Can Oral Thrush Cause Burning Sensation?
- Is There An Std That Causes Back Pain?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.