negative hepa b
Jul 30, 2005
my boyfriend is hepa b negative.if we have sex can hepa b,transmitted?should itake some medication?
Response from Dr. McGovern
If he is negative, then you cannot transmit disease.
However, I always recommend condoms to prevent all sexually transmitted diseases. It is the safest way to go. You can't tell by looking at your partner whether they have hepatitis viruses or HIV.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Does Sore Throat Mean I Have Hiv?
- Can HIV Be Transmitted Through Touching A Bloody Scab?
- Anal Warts After Kissing Cold Sore Worried I Have HIV
- Chest Cold After Giving A Bj Worried I Have HIV
- Diarrhea After Anal Sex Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Rash After Sex With Hooker Sign Of HIV AIDS
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.