|hepatitis c in saliva?
Jul 30, 2005
i french kissed someone who has hepatitis c and saliva was transfered. (we didnt do anything else).should i be tested for hepatitis c ?
Response from Dr. McGovern
No you don't need testing. There is no evidence that hepatitis C is spread that way.
am i infected with hep b
- Chances Of Catching AIDS From Unprotected Anal Sex Without Ejaculation
- Odds Of Contracting HIV Unprotected Anal Sex Without Ejaculation
- Is Runny Nose An Early Sign Of HIV?
- HIV Infection Risk Blowjob From A Prostitute
- Chills After Receptive Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Flu Symptoms After Sex With Hooker Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.