|hepatitis c in saliva?
Jul 30, 2005
i french kissed someone who has hepatitis c and saliva was transfered. (we didnt do anything else).should i be tested for hepatitis c ?
Response from Dr. McGovern
No you don't need testing. There is no evidence that hepatitis C is spread that way.
am i infected with hep b
- Chills After Unprotected Vaginal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Dry Cough After Oral Sex On A Woman What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Itchy Rash After Touching Dried Semen Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Swollen Lymph Glands After French Kissing Worried I Have HIV
- Over The Counter Drugs For Chlamydia
- Can Hiv Be Transmitted From A Pin?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.