|hepatitis c in saliva?
Jul 30, 2005
i french kissed someone who has hepatitis c and saliva was transfered. (we didnt do anything else).should i be tested for hepatitis c ?
Response from Dr. McGovern
No you don't need testing. There is no evidence that hepatitis C is spread that way.
am i infected with hep b
- What Percentage Of The Population Has Genital Herpes?
- What Happens When You Take The Hpv Vaccine But Already Have Genital Warts?
- What Happens If Shingles Are Not Treated With Medicine?
- What Do I Do When My Shingles Scab Over?
- What Are Your Chances Of Getting Herpes If You Have Sex With Someone That Has It?
- Type Of Doctor Who Removes Genital Warts
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.