|hepatitis c in saliva?
Jul 30, 2005
i french kissed someone who has hepatitis c and saliva was transfered. (we didnt do anything else).should i be tested for hepatitis c ?
Response from Dr. McGovern
No you don't need testing. There is no evidence that hepatitis C is spread that way.
am i infected with hep b
- How Long After Exposure Will Hiv Symptoms Occur?
- How Will I Know If I'm Infected With Hiv Or Aids?
- Can You Get Hiv From Shaving Bumps On Your Pubic Hair Shaving?
- Does An Elevated Red Blood Count Indicate Hiv?
- The Best Time To Get An Hiv Test After Exposure
- Tips Of My Fingers Hurt Is It Neuropathy
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.