|hepatitis c in saliva?
Jul 30, 2005
i french kissed someone who has hepatitis c and saliva was transfered. (we didnt do anything else).should i be tested for hepatitis c ?
| Response from Dr. McGovern
No you don't need testing. There is no evidence that hepatitis C is spread that way.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Can Hepatitis Cause Excessive Saliva At Night?
- Can You Get Hepatitis From Saliva?
- Chances Of Catching HIV From Sex With A Prostitute
- Blowjob From A Prostitute And HIV
- Blood In Semen After Insertive Anal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Cold Feet After Breast Sucking Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.