|pls give me some idea about this
Jul 30, 2005
i got my labtests results lately.this are the results: hbs ag- reactive hbs ab- negative what does it mean?
| Response from Dr. McGovern
It may mean that you have acute or chronic hepatitis B. You need to have more blood tests - hepatitis B core IgM and IgG, hepatitis E antigen, e antibody, HBV DNA and liver function tests and repeat hepatitis B surface antigen before anything can be concluded.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- White Tongue After Receiving Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- How Do You Catch Trichomoniasis?
- If You Keep Getting Vaginal Infections In Your Vagina, Do That Mean You Have HIV?
- 20 Months Negative Persistent Symptoms
- Are Lymph Nodes Tender During Hiv Ars?
- Can Depression Medication Affect My Hiv Test?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.