|pls give me some idea about this
Jul 30, 2005
i got my labtests results lately.this are the results: hbs ag- reactive hbs ab- negative what does it mean?
Response from Dr. McGovern
It may mean that you have acute or chronic hepatitis B. You need to have more blood tests - hepatitis B core IgM and IgG, hepatitis E antigen, e antibody, HBV DNA and liver function tests and repeat hepatitis B surface antigen before anything can be concluded.
CT scan of the abdomen
am i infected with hep b
- Risks Of Contracting HIV From Open Wound
- Does HIV Cause Ear Infection?
- How Likely Is It To Get HIV From Sex With A Prostitute?
- Probability Of Getting AIDS From Blowjob From A Prostitute
- Itchy Rash After Anal Sex Bottom Sign Of HIV AIDS
- White Tongue After Licking Vagina Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.