|how can we get hepa b
Jul 25, 2005
hi! i know that we can get hepa b through sex and blood transfusion. is there any other way we can get it? my friend has it. he says he got it from sharing eating utensils. i dont agree with him. is he right?
Response from Dr. McGovern
Sharing of eating utensils with someone with hepatitis B is discouraged since hepatitis B is found in saliva. HOwever, I am not aware of a case of hepatitis B due exclusively to shared eating utensils, although it is possible. Dr. McGovern
ALT 4 times
Hep C treatment?
- Enlarged Lymph Nodes After Blowjob Worried I Have HIV
- Groin Pain After Unprotected Oral Sex Without Ejaculation Worried I Have HIV
- Oral Ulcers After Drinking Water Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Stinging Pain After Precum Touching Vagina Worried I Have HIV
- Can Mucous Is Anus Be An Std?
- Does Bactrim Treat Chlamydia?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.