Jul 25, 2005
can you pass on any disease by sharing earrings?
Response from Dr. McGovern
Sharing earrings would not be a way of passing disease. Dr. McGovern
Do I have HCV?
- Hiv Symptoms Rare After 6 Weeks
- What Is The Difference Between Genital Herpes And Shingles?
- What Are The Chances Of Getting Herpes From Infected Person?
- What Happens When Herpes Go To Your Spine?
- What Are The Chances Of Passing Chlamydia With A Condom?
- Syphilis And Joint And Muscle Aches
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.