Jul 25, 2005
can you pass on any disease by sharing earrings?
Response from Dr. McGovern
Sharing earrings would not be a way of passing disease. Dr. McGovern
Do I have HCV?
- In Hiv Does White Blood Cells Or Red Blood Cells Have To Do With Hiv
- Would Genital Herpes Hurt On The Vagina
- When You Have Sex With Someone With Chlamydia Do You Immediately Get It?
- What Happens If Bacterial Vaginosis Is Not Treated?
- What Does Herpes Feel Like In Women?
- What Can Cause A False Positive For Gonorrhea?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.