Jul 25, 2005
can you pass on any disease by sharing earrings?
| Response from Dr. McGovern
Sharing earrings would not be a way of passing disease. Dr. McGovern
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Can You Get Hiv If You Share The Same Earring?
- What Is The Risk Of Getting HIV From Topping Without Condom?
- Is White Bumps On Penis A Symptom Of Acute HIV Infection?
- Sore On Mouth Sign Of Ars
- Sore On Tongue Could I Have Acute HIV Infection
- Coated Tongue After Giving Handjob Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.