Jul 25, 2005
can you pass on any disease by sharing earrings?
Response from Dr. McGovern
Sharing earrings would not be a way of passing disease. Dr. McGovern
Do I have HCV?
- Can You Get Hiv From Touching Infected Blood?
- Early Hiv Symptoms In Men Rash
- If I Have A Small Closed Cut On My Finger Is There A Chance Of Getting Hiv?
- Will A Pap Smear Come Back Abnormal If You Have Hpv?
- What Vitamins Should I Take If I Have Herpes?
- What Not To Eat When You Have Shingles?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.