|travel and hep a
Jul 24, 2005
HI,we are going to turkey in four weeks time and have been told we need the hep a injection.Do we really need this injection or not?
| Response from Dr. McGovern
Yes this is a good idea to avoid an infection which could make your travel time miserable.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Is Itchy Scrotum An Acute Symptom Of AIDS?
- Blowjob From A Prostitute Scared To Get Tested
- Do People Get AIDS From Blowjob From A Prostitute?
- Blood In Semen After Insertive Anal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Dark Bumps After Sensual Massage Worried I Have HIV
- Jock Itch After Rimming Sign Of HIV AIDS
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.