|HEP B results
Jul 24, 2005
Iwork in a health care field and had the vaccination. i was tested and these are my results please help me understanding them...Hep B core tot..positive...hep B core igm neg,..Hep B sur ag..neg, Hep b Sur ab ql positive, and hep C ab reflex neg...
| Response from Dr. McGovern
Your results are consistent with prior immunization for hepatitis B that led to protective antibodies. Excellent. Dr. McGovern
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Blood In Urine After Fisting Worried I Have HIV
- Coated Tongue After Giving Handjob Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Rash After Anal Sex Bottom Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Purple Spots After Sex With Stripper Worried I Have HIV
- Sinus Infection After Licking Vagina Worried I Have HIV
- Trouble Urinating After Anal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.