|HEP B results
Jul 24, 2005
Iwork in a health care field and had the vaccination. i was tested and these are my results please help me understanding them...Hep B core tot..positive...hep B core igm neg,..Hep B sur ag..neg, Hep b Sur ab ql positive, and hep C ab reflex neg...
Response from Dr. McGovern
Your results are consistent with prior immunization for hepatitis B that led to protective antibodies. Excellent. Dr. McGovern
Occult Hepatitis B
- What Pills Can You Take To Get Rid Of Bacterial Vaginosis Or A Yeast Infection?
- What Kind Of Doctor Treats Male Genital Warts?
- What Is Skin Herpes?
- What Does Herpes Look Like Around Your Eye?
- What Are The Different Types Of Herpes Zosters Or Shingles?
- Syphilis Diagnosis How Long Before I Can Have Sex
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.