|seroconverted hepa B
Jul 24, 2005
hi. I was tested for seroconverted Hepa B. I'm a nursing student here in the Philippines and i was wondering if i can have medications. what is the possibility that i won't be able to work overseas as a health care provider. please give advises, and clear me from this topic.Im afraid that i will be unemployed because of my condition. thank you very much.
| Response from Dr. McGovern
I will be able to give much better advice if I know your exact blood tests and results.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Flu Symptoms After Having Sex During Period Worried I Have HIV
- Rash After Kissing Cold Sore Worried I Have HIV
- Red Spots After Performing Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Can Mucous Is Anus Be An Std?
- How Long Before Symptoms Of Std Show Up?
- List Of Sexually Transmitted Infections Does Doxycycline Monohydrate Treat
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.