would they let me donate blood???

in february i had sex with a guy and never got tested, mostly because i didn't think i had to, since then i have had a mixture of diarrhea and constipation, and have not yet had a regular bowel movement at all, (it has been 4 months), so i was wondering if this could be because i have a disease from him, he is not the type of person to be sharing needles with people doing drugs, or running around having sex all the time, but he is one to have a lot of tatoos, anyways, i donated blood in may and thought that if i was infected with a std, they would tell me, i know i passed to give blood, but i heard all they checked was if i had enough iron, i later got a paper back telling me what blood type i had, do you think that if they checked my blood later they would have told me if i had something?

thank you for your time

Your symptoms do not suggest chronic hepatitis to me. Yes your blood is screened for HIV, hepatitis B and hepatitis C. In general, it is best to see your physician to discuss any concerns about any infections before going to a blood bank. Dr. McGovern

how contagious is hep c
vitamin e supplement