|how contagious is hep c
Jul 21, 2005
my question is can you only contract hep b or c from blood and is it dangerous for people that work with people that have this diasese
Response from Dr. McGovern
Hepatitis B and C are not dangerous to co-workers. The viruses are spread through exposure to infected blood and through sexual transmission(hepatitis B much more frequently than hepatitis C). Dr. McGovern
HIV and HepC
would they let me donate blood???
- Too Scared To Get Tested After Unprotected Oral Sex Without Ejaculation
- Vaginal Sex Without Condom Scared To Death
- Is Tingling In Fingers An Acute Symptom Of HIV?
- Cold Hands After Masturbation Worried I Have HIV
- White Discharge After Oral Sex With No Protection Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Constant Watery Vaginal Discharge
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.