|how contagious is hep c
Jul 21, 2005
my question is can you only contract hep b or c from blood and is it dangerous for people that work with people that have this diasese
| Response from Dr. McGovern
Hepatitis B and C are not dangerous to co-workers. The viruses are spread through exposure to infected blood and through sexual transmission(hepatitis B much more frequently than hepatitis C). Dr. McGovern
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Are All Types Of Hepatitis Contagious?
- What Is The Non Contagious Type Of Hepatitis?
- What Types Of Hepatitis Are Contagious?
- Frequent Colds Swollen Lymph Nodes Hiv Symptoms
- How Long Does It Take To Be Affected By Hiv?
- In The Earliest Stage Of Hiv Infection Can Symptoms May Be Mistaken For The Flu
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.